2010年6月7日星期一

The history of silk



Monday Kindergarten notice Wednesday to shoot a graduation photo, and the teacher put it bluntly, a bit bright clothes.

Years such as the edge ah! 4 years countdown kindergartens, children to feel what is not, it seems a bit of time off and then look forward to faster, you can enter new schools. Contrary me and I poured a lot of sadness at birth. Children to break into a new journey, new beginning, new growth, less and less carefree happiness.

Wednesday morning, the child up early. Told me to wear a beautiful thing today, then today I wanted to take wedding photos.

I asked: "Who do you wedding photos ah? "

Tao: "I casually invited a girl. "

Days, wedding photo shoot can easily invite people, this too casual bar.

A bit like mad recently married, and sometimes suddenly that we have to do tomorrow, banquet, and to invite many guests, we ask, what do catering? He said that I wanted to get married, make people drink the wedding.

Married married mad mad ah! Do not know when to begin to understand shy ah.

Miser

Yesterday to take back a few silkworms, a few like little things like caterpillars, looked at me and scalp tingling, but the Tao is highly prized, from time to time of holding in your hands.

Telling him spit silk silkworms can be used to make silk clothes, blankets, cotton than the expensive. He ecstasy, shouting: "YEI! We're rich!"

"I spit the wire to do with their clothes. "

Me: "These little silk. "

Tao: "Then I'll do shorts right triangular section. "

Style all their own after a while, "I do quilt it, I silkworms on the quilt, one side cover, while spinning them, the more cover the warmer. "

Me, "Well, this is a good idea. "

Today morning, got up at 5:30, I wake up on the red to see his silkworms, the magic of the silkworms useful than our repeated calls for more. Take a camera shot to help his baby pictures, then shouted in my ear, "Mom, silkworm silk spit so much has been put up their own package. "I really have a lazy look.

Was true that yesterday was an article insects, today is a cocoon.

Is said to be colored yellow silk, I really have not seen it.





Midnight womens silk pajamas s1059 pink

没有评论:

发表评论