2010年6月7日星期一

The happiest woman in the world

My husband and I are contacts
8 years, married for 3 years. We started dating freshman year, we have common ideals. We have 07 corporate houses have their own car. 2008 Adds a lovely baby, life is very happy, it can be said that everyone admired. Ever since I put the baby care company for a husband, his wife returned home full time, put all thoughts were on her baby. At first, during the day to concentrate on the company, the evening left me all the time and the baby, I really feel I am the happiest woman in the world.
October 2009 her husband started from morning to evening, sometimes night out. I asked him how he's going, he said the company expand its business, need to socialize. Because of the baby we rarely the same room, so there is no doubt that he derailed. I often give him stewing tonic for his attention to the body, pay attention to rest. New Year's time and chat with friends, she said her husband is such a performance before the derailment, let me pay more attention to her husband. She even told me that there is a technological product can monitor other people's calls and text messages, in order to understand the husband of a variety of information. I called the Internet a detective Co., Ltd.】 【mobile website to find a monitor card, according to their salesman introduced me to buy a 680 yuan of the city card. I get the goods after the manual set up under her husband's cell phone number, my husband and I are really carrying the company's staff are ambiguous, I'll call them the content and message content on the front of him, I let him make a choice, look to primary three or child and me. Finally, my husband begged me to forgive his knees, he was entertaining in a drunk, his female subordinates him to the hotel took place on relationships. He repeated assurances I am sorry I will not do the things the next day he was really fired the woman. It has been a month, when my husband love me better than that. He really did not further derailed.


Fashion womens silk pajamas s1077 white-black orange

没有评论:

发表评论