2010年6月15日星期二

Good weather is suitable for out

start at home, two washing machines, washing blankets, wash jacket, cashmere wash, wash scarves. Hates few when goes to use the book said, wearing the same, every day that do not normally wear, but the order only to find when cleaning, simply "over-abundance."

Light scarves are more than 30 articles, most of this year, almost did not wear it out, a laundry with a full time to be cleared. Husband jokes that you know, you can open a muffler Expo. Do not like to throw it on. However, these scarves are a story, I'm the how willing to throw it, such as Little Green cashmere scarf, a few she sent me a 5 year, different colors, because like I said her family's cashmere, but also But she was out of hand-woven Yes; such as Tao sister sent silk scarf, it is a token of appreciation sister; have such husband bought in Yunnan with a name from the family of color, that is where the scarf is simply an Deputy of the landscape; have my name embroidered scarves white lotus, is the husband's business trip when I customized the help of; for example still friends Chang sent COACH scarf, I feel the fun in that quarter. . . . . . Pull out their own Taobao scarf, then we will be baby, I'm willing to throw how. So my scarves also occupy an entire wardrobe cupboard, every year dozens of figures increase, how much ah.

I am responsible for sorting, cleaning, drying husband is responsible for hanging. Looking at open-air balcony that flying clothing, the sun was shining, and fragrance floating it.

The gap in the laundry, the temptation is flowers, so take out my camera, the camera on the balcony of the plants and flowers income. Day Warm Jade Lam smoke, but my eyes, earth in the clouds, because such a garden, such clouds also makes heart is charming scenery.

The benefits of the roof and the sky is so close, thoughts will wander out of the clouds. Distant dome building is the local tobacco company, as money, and therefore create a roof also spent quite a lot. Every time when the thought of Napoleon's hat. Napoleon's hat, but now home to many birds, they fly into flying out to also free.

The root is taken grandmother Rose came. Fengyun rose to my house and have the entire 8 years. My grandmother was nicknamed Xanadu, fruit and flowers, I like to stay small is a paradise. 7 years ago, the grandmother grandfather has to Paradise to enjoy a happy life, and his mother and uncle had to go to their little room to go to worship, as long as the front of the Rose and I can imagine the voice and face grandmother, grandfather's open-mindedness humor, exhorted me, like eyes. Husband said: The Chinese rose like a trace of honey, sweet very fragrant, pure and special, without a trace of variegated.

I especially like to watch the Rose is the long side in the days which Chung great blossoming of flowers. Sparse crossfall water clean and shallow, but crossfall of Rose is set in the next day Chung. This year, insisted her son every day to make breakfast, then need to pull out only when Chung was crossing the line, but every time kissed rose fragrance, enjoy her enchanting posture. So pull Chung also became very good thing, forget Chung odor left in my palm was.

Rose is next to a plate next to acacia trees, winter becomes light Tuotuo, and then put neon lights hanging from the branches husband at night twinkling, sparkling. Last year the Lantern Festival, Tao Sister annual subscription fee, I would help, a husband at home entertaining a few colleagues in Singapore. Review the family's smoke. In fact been ashamed of that, since her mother live in our home,Sexy silk pajamas, the only time when a meal at home. So husband and I have been obsessed Tao sister, there was a sumptuous dinner.

It is early summer, and set up Ash already lush. Son called umbrella book, really like, as if propped an umbrella, despite wind and rain in style. Mom has been my umbrella, which also came from the tree-gap, revealed a bright, shining our way of feeling.
Ash tray next to this tree is a smile. Ago when smiling flowers, I always say sweet in the heart. Majoring in a blog post in more taste of the content smile. The new green came out, smiling flowers will have been open, so you want to cry will not work. Who has this flower is so gentle and sweet then. Even the air was filled with such a happy and tranquil taste.
Ash tray that following this Serissa grown up. Do not know why, this year's Serissa abnormal opening warm, when I found the first day, when carefully ecstatic for a while, screaming children come watch. Small white flowers, not rivalry, is not embodied the optimism, in his view, the most beautiful moments away. This has been particularly fond of flowers, can not go Taiga, but would like her when the baby because the pure, warm, or even because she's out of date. Who can make snow in June? And she let you reminding us of scenes.
Need to do a little shopping, then go out. It did not forget to leave a rose in front of the garage featuring it. Garage in most living inside this building, then that is a road, only to find a wall made good. Driving skills generally not seen to grow in my car parked on residential roads, garage access from the husband's car. And when spring comes, the garage was I occupied. Flickering out from the wall in a flower, let me forget the reverse of the troubles, long point to long point. Rose, the car also appeared together as the warmth. So lazy to go out of my rest day, go to the supermarket to buy things readily accepted the task.

Now or rod-like racks, immediately flying out of season will be Oden. This picture is can make me feel happy. I finish my home, brew a pot of tea, come up with refreshments, children and husband with respiratory products, as well as incense and now that winter has just opened a pot of orchids, it is repertoire, and I give them surprises.
District's landscape more beautiful, the way to show their grace under it. Mottled light and shadow, one to the sun. This time for taking pictures listen to music. But I'm still in a day like doing the live, wash away the dust, in the past lives of the mundane world see the beauty in the photo. As I wear the clothes in Guangzhou, holding the bag children, would like to add points to the Flower City shadows of flowers ~ just sang of spring, spring is coming, and began to sing to the summer. Throughout the year and spent according cloud of dust.

没有评论:

发表评论