2010年7月14日星期三

Three months was unlocked.

As troublesome



Oh,Silk Queen Quilt Cover, do not know which brother does not say so I can put inside a new outfit. White down jacket bought for two years. Although white, looks good, can also not be allowed new clothes. And apart from a glove in his pocket Nothing. I am so sorry you are. Colombia is not a Stingy people say put a few cents can too. ! The clothes are poor can not afford a really pitiful. Unique to Asian and African refugees in Latin America, but also give me a chance to learn other people mess things charity.

Thanks brother, you kinda stress, know that I work 18 o'clock in the morning and stole. Not. Nice to say take away points. Big noon kinda warm, so I can not go home wearing cotton-padded clothes. Ha ha. Also, Costa Rica have had to wear a mix and match the first. Leather jacket knitted hoodies, age of the big fashion do not want to have. Well, blame you, ah brother.

Society would have been like to learn who wear clothes also very good on the first bar. If as I have long intended to buy a new one. This seems like not so frugal ah.

Back or buy to lock it, After all, let go can not buy clothes every day. Old not new do not come, Shashi Hou I want to change and you still want to tell you to say. Quickly taken away, my good one in its place. Passive points are also pretty good. I was suffering through the rest of your



. All right, brother much to complain like skin. And not your clothes are not cheap Oh! Package is not disgrace you wearing.

This time, clothes, next time of the purse, and then next time that car. Refueling ah, a hard road to prosperity waiting for you.

没有评论:

发表评论